Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will eating meat say pork chops hurt my rabbit?

I have an indoor rabbit and well she likes pork chops but I am not sure if she should be eating them because I don't want to hurt her. She isn't starving because she is fed daily (normal rabbit food) Will eating meat say pork chops hurt my rabbit?
do not feed your bunny pork chops , they need greenery and roughage to POOP. a rabbits digestive tract is not designed to handle MEAT.


they digest food so quickly that you may notice it coming out the same way that it went in. Also please take note that a rabbit cannot be put on a diet or it WILL DIE and I am not making this up once you begin to feed a rabbit an amount of food per day you must maintain that amount or it will die. I have 72 rabbits I raise %26amp; sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment