Friday, August 6, 2010

Would you rather be the rabbit or the headlight?

Those who have the new MM CD should know what I'm talking about.Would you rather be the rabbit or the headlight?
I dont have the new MM CD!Would you rather be the rabbit or the headlight?
id rather be stickin it to the rabbit....it may pretend to be innocent and act like it has done no wrong but it shouldnt have been in the road then.....think bout it.
rabbit so u cant c death and so ur going into the light and so u dont av 2 live with urself afta killing sum innocent rabbit
trapped in the eye of the light is what most animals see when they look into the head lights of on coming cars, just like a trance i would want to be the head light in their eyes'.
The rabbit so that I can go to Bunny Heaven


Even though my body would be slithly leaven


But if I was the headlight


It would be a carpet knight


That is a cocky man

No comments:

Post a Comment