Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it just me, or does Rex Grossman kind of look like a retarded rabbit?

I don't dislike him or the Bears, but he does kinda look funny.Is it just me, or does Rex Grossman kind of look like a retarded rabbit?
Rofl, yes he kinda does. He plays like one too. Poor guy.Is it just me, or does Rex Grossman kind of look like a retarded rabbit?
how would you even know what a retarded rabbit looks like?
So does Peyton Manning. To be honest they don't look that different.
It's not just you.
I have never seen a retarded rabbit, but I would guess that Urlacher looks like one too.
I was thinking more like a gay retarded rabbit.
yes and hes a bad quarterback
no he doesn't...and what does a retarded rabbit look like again i must of forgot???
not just his look but his skills are just a retarded dog....he sucks and i don't know how he got to the superbowl..see manning may look funny (but he's pretty darn good looking) but he is the leader of the Colts while the bears D is their leader...the QB should be leader not ur defense....so haha...they gonna lose...Go Colts...Colts FOREVER...haha
Well not neccessarily, hes actually a guy with out any emotion well he gets happy but not sad or mad and thats what he looks like in the helmet.
your wrong he looks like a retarded rabbit on crack

No comments:

Post a Comment