Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do people hate Who Framed Roger Rabbit so much?

I just asked 2 questions about it that were both reported...what is the deal?Why do people hate Who Framed Roger Rabbit so much?
I don't know about them, but I love that movie.Why do people hate Who Framed Roger Rabbit so much?
http://movienow.biz/details/mo…

Report Abuse



I enjoy it, Jessica Rabbit is da bomb, and it is historic for the 1st onscreen meeting of Donald Duck and Daffy Duck!
roger rabbit is a made rabbit,he is protected
Yeah I just asked the question


';Hi...I'm selling 2 points...';


deleted


:'(
I dunno. Jessica Rabbit sure looked bonerific, didn't she?!
I love that movie. I was so happy to see it on dvd. I remember Jessica Rabbit being much prettier... when I look at her now I think she looks weird.
I dunno. I love the movie. All my friends do too. Maybe it had to do with the actual question you asked...?
because someone framed roger rabbit, and thats just not cool.
Wow that's lame... I haven't seen that movie in forever!I should watch it!





You should negate the report with yahoo...
What were the questions? Were they rude? It was probably just trolls.
Who's Rodger Rabit???
i love that movie watched it when i was little alot im 16 even know it came out in 88 i still seemed to like it
maybe it's you they hate?
I have no idea. I saw that movie a looooong time ago.
Its because of Bob Hoskins dodgy voice.American it ain't, Perfectly legit question.
it's that wascally wabbit playin' trix...
NOT ONLY AM I KYLES STALKER! I am your stalker!!!
just someone with too much time on their hands, personally i liked that film.
I liked it .....
i dislike it cause its weird
It was my favorite movie when I was like 6.
Send them my way...I love that movie...





HATERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment