Saturday, August 21, 2010

My rabbit is limping on his front paw?

He can walk and everything, but he just looks kinda funny doing it. He puts some pressure on it, but I can tell something is wrong. When he jumps off something, even if its like 5 inches, he shakes his paw really hard like it hurt or something. There is no visible injuries. What could this be? Should I go to a vet?My rabbit is limping on his front paw?
i agree with the person above me u should also go to the vet to see whats up if that doesnt work :)


i love rabbits btw :DMy rabbit is limping on his front paw?
well do you have any plants with thorns? it could just have an inbeded thorn tak a magnifying glass look a the bad paw, and if you see anything unusal atempt to extract it with tweezers. if you don't see anything, take him to the vet to get his foot x-rayed
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment