Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What makes for a better pet, kitten or rabbit?

give me full details as to why you think one is better than the other.What makes for a better pet, kitten or rabbit?
Depends on what you want from it and how much money and time you're willing to spend on it.





We have both. I'll tell you that we just got another cat and are so glad we got a one year old kitty. He's still so much a kitten but he's not scratching the heck out of all the kids (okay, just a few times) and he is already cool. We don't have to teach him anything.





If we were to ever get young kittens again we would most definately get two siblings. Its WAY better to do it that way. They attack each other but only play nicely with the kids.





Rabbits.....are a nice compromise between a cat and a dog but most people don't know anything about them. Even basic things like what to feed them. They don't care to do their research before they get a rabbit. People seem to view them as throw away pets like a goldfish they won at the carnival. That's really bad for the rabbit because they die quickly if they are not cared for properly. People buy them from pet stores or when they're too young. They also buy sick rabbits or kill them by feeding the babies greens. There is so much bogus rabbit info out there it amazes me. Rabbit raising is not new but people get bad info when they rely on trendy sources for info.





Rabbits are sooo cool. They love being with people much more than most people realize. They are relatively inexpensive to keep but you've got to get your info from a solid source like the ARBA whose members have been raising rabbits well for a century.What makes for a better pet, kitten or rabbit?
I have/had both. The main thing is rabbits urine stinks like no other smell and I never want to deal with that odor ever again in my life.
I have had both and I am torn as to advise on which is better. They are both GREAT pets. I use to have a kitty and his litter box was luckily outside so i never had to deal with thatn. Now, I have Indoor bunnies and I absolutely LOVE Them.. Their urine does not smell Anyworst than a cats... I much rather deal w/ rabbit urine then cat or dog poop.. That is just gross.. I ldo ove dogs but i dont want to deal with that stinky poo.. Don't want too....


My bunnies are like my kitty's and puppies all in one!!!!!! They are sooooooooooooo smart that they amaze me Everyday.. I dont want to say that they are smarter than a cat or dog but definately in a different way.. the can understand soo much and they can be litter box trained.


I am able to my bunnies get on their hind legs and beg for treats!! I LOVE that it... They are sooooooo cute when they do that.. They love being around people and they love being played with or talked too. I have now trained my house bunnies to stand on their hind legs and WAlk for their treats.. It is utterly amazing..


I dont know if I would of got my cat to do this but i was alot younger back then and didnt' have much time for him, but i want to think i would of trained him to do anything. I mean i did train my cat to go potty outside..


Best of Luck for whichever pet you pick just keep in mind. Rabbits do like to be ignored and paid attention too when they want too, exactly like cats.. And just like cats they need toys to keep them entertained and not bored..


Also if you get a rabbit, you must be bunny proof your house because they do love the chew for it's in their nature.. If they have the toys and old phones books and some safe cardboard stuff they will be ok.





So whichever pet you choose just remember to spend time with them!!!!!!!


Good luck.
i love rabbits they are so cute but i dont know which one to say cuz the both have bad things. Rabbits urine smells but if you are gona keep it in a secure hut outside then go with the rabbit. Kittens seem good cuz the go to the bathroom in a litter box but dont forget when they grow up the could have hairballs which are gross to pick up. My cat who is older has throws up everynight for no reson. it is soooo gross. Rabbits dont throw up but i dont think they are the best for inside cuz then they kinda smell.


well its your call good luck
well...it depends what sort of pet you want...if you want something you'll be able to hold, and that will always let you hold it, id recomend rabbit. if you want something that you can do a bit more with, but requires a bit more work, id suggest cat...the choice really depends on preferance
A kitten is better because they go in a box, you don't put them in a cage, you can play with them, you can take them places, you can put them in pet outfits, they are kind, and they can comfort you when your sad. A rabbit is shy, they are not every nice, they ****** stinck, they bite, they don't play with you and they are not every smart. Kittens are every smart. Trust me I have had cats befor and I had a rabbit. That damn rabbit bit me to where I had bit marks all over my hand. The cat is way better then a bunny. Latter=)

No comments:

Post a Comment