Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Lionhead Rabbit Doesnt Like Water What Can I Substitute It With?

My Lionhead Rabbit Hates Drinking Water He Only Drinks It If Hes Really Thirsty What Can I Do To Substitute It?





-Megg xMy Lionhead Rabbit Doesnt Like Water What Can I Substitute It With?
I have had a couple of rabbits, but never had a problem with them drinking. Maybe give your rabbit some veggies as a treat that have a high water content such as celery. Start off slow as too much can give them diarrhea. If the problem persists, as far as not drinking, take the rabbit to the vet as something serious could be wrong. Rabbits are delicate animals. My experience was the rabbits went through a lot of water because of the hay and pellets, so your condition is unusual. If you question the health of your rabbit to any extent, make a quick call to a vet to find out if your rabbit needs to be looked at.My Lionhead Rabbit Doesnt Like Water What Can I Substitute It With?
NOTHING! Do not give your rabbit anything other than water to drink. He is obviously not thirsty all the time. If he doesn't seem to be drinking enough or looks sickly or something, vet him quick. Good luck to you and your bunny.
Lettuce has lots of water in it...but still you should offer water and have it available for the rabbit to drink when he needs to. He can't get to a water spigot, you know.
rabbits need a lot of vitmain C as part of their diet. You can fix his water with a tiny bit of Tang drink mix in it not to much, and see if he will drink that, good luck!
u can't substitute water.... he'll drink if he's thirsty. Just make sure you are putting a few drops of vitamins in with his food, and he should be fine
you can try and give him milk. cuz my rabbit had problems with not drinking water to then i gave him milk and he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment