Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What pet do you prefer: cat,dog,bird,rabbit,fish or other?

pick one of these pets, or if you like one not listed, pick otherWhat pet do you prefer: cat,dog,bird,rabbit,fish or other?
Well, okay, my choices are:


A.) Cat


B.) Dog


C.) Bird


D.) Rabbit


E.) Fish


F.) Other


~OR~


G.) All The Above





Hmm...I'll definitely have to go with G. All The Above..(Yes, I know that wasn't one of the options..)What pet do you prefer: cat,dog,bird,rabbit,fish or other?
i love all animals and even though i have a cat now and i love him to death i prefer dogs as pets simply because they'll be your best friend if you show them equal kindness and they will remain with you to comfort you whenever you need it im actually gonna get a new puppy in the coming months and i am soo excited and no i am not getting rid of my cat im keeping his fluffy but too lol
I like them all except for a rabbit.





Fish are pretty as more of a decoration type of thing. Cats are cool. Dogs are fun. Birds are sometimes exotic, which I like.





I consider my plants a pet, they are alive and in my care. They're kinda boring, though.
i like huskies they are cute and i have one it is black and i love it to death i wouldnt give it up for a nickel it is mine and i enjoy it and no one is having it i am not trying to be mean but i love him because he is my dog and i will always have him until he dies :(
I like a lot of animals. I currently have rabbits, a horse, a dog, a lovebird, and a stray cat that showed up.
I would honestly pick a rabbit. I currently have no pets and if i ever do get a rabbit im going to be picky... i only want white rabbits with a pink nose! I LUV RABBITS! please answer my current question.
bunny i raise them i have lionheads and dutch
Rabbit
Dog :)


they just make your day!
I like birds and cats
Cats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment