Saturday, August 21, 2010

Did my dog eat a rabbit when he got outside?

My dog escaped out the front door this morning and was gone for about ten minutes, there are a lot of rabbits in our area and i heard that dogs can get a disease from eating the dead rabbit carcasses. What would be the symptoms of the illness he might have gotten, were going a away tomorrow so i would have to tell the house sitter, please help me! im worried!Did my dog eat a rabbit when he got outside?
My dogs eat rabbits and stuff all the time. It's ok.Did my dog eat a rabbit when he got outside?
Um and the symptoms may be? Cause if they are minor like itching and things you can't really tell if he has the disease or not. Because they or common things. But throwing up and diaria can be more serious. I suggest you call up your vet. Because visiting a lot of people can't afford with the new economy for little tiny things like this ( I've learned this from answering other pet questions on yahoo answers) but like i said i do recommend you give them a call and tell them the symptoms and they will most definitely tell you if this is a serious matter.








Hope this helps and best of luck!
I don't think your dog ate a rabbit while he escaped but you could try and call a vet I'm sure they can help you more

No comments:

Post a Comment