Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can you buy a flemish giant rabbit in kentucky?

i have a new pet rabbit and i was looking for things i could do to make her more comfortable and while i was searching i came across a breed called flemish giants and i was just wondering where i could buy one. every where i searched was either out of the country or out of the state. does any one know where i could find one here in kentucky?Where can you buy a flemish giant rabbit in kentucky?
I am getting mine from a breeder in Berea Ky. There are 2 in Berea Ky and 1 in Richmond Ky. I don't know how far that is from you but those were the closest that I found to me so that I where I am going.





If you need to know more about either then choose me as the best answer and leave your email addy. Really though you should be able to type in...





flemish giant rabbit breeders in Ky into google


That is how I found them.





OR





text 242 242. It is a thing called cha cha. Basically all it does is look it up for you. I have used it with this same question and it came back telling me it had found the breeders that I had mentioned.





They take up a lot of space and if you are thinking of having 2 rabbits then they need to be fixed.Where can you buy a flemish giant rabbit in kentucky?
if you find one let me know, i want one too =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What are the places called im in richmond have have been searching like mad

Post a Comment