Saturday, August 21, 2010

My rabbit won't come out to play, what do I do?

I let him out of his cage to play everyday for at least two hours, but I forgot to yesterday, and I just opened his cage to let him out and I waited a couple of minutes, but he's just lying in his little bed. What is wrong with him and what do I do?My rabbit won't come out to play, what do I do?
my rabbits do this sometimes, I think they are just tired and just chilling out.. just because you want play doesn't mean they want to!My rabbit won't come out to play, what do I do?
i have a rabbit and so does my sister................you didnt do anything................ he probably doesnt want to play..............if hes getting old..........then hes probably getting to old to want to do things............. some times my rabbit wont play........... keep brining him out at the same time every day..
Take a little peice of food and trail him out with it.





Or just pick him up and set him out :P
Take your rabbit to the vet. They may tell you what's wrong.
hes dead
i had da same problem
maybe shes scared.take a carrot and c if shell eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment